Discover more than 300 great dishes
- 1 red bellpepper
- 1 zucchini
- 2 pkg Fontana Halloumi
- 10 yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 pots fresh oregano
- Black pepper
- Fontana olive oil Crete
- White wine vinegar
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp Fontana balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Fontana greek yoghurt
- Salt and pepper
- A little dried oregano or thyme
1. Add the red pepper on the grill over the hot coals, turning occasionally, until the peppers are completely black. Take aside and let cool
2. Cut the zucchini and halloumi into 0.5 inch slices and place them around the fire. They should get a nice color on both sides without getting burnt.
3. Take the cooled peppers and remove the black skin. Share it in two and scrape out the seeds. Cut the pepper into thin strips. Slice cherry tomatoes into large chunks.
4. Scratch the leaves of oregano and put on a plate, divide the zucchini, halloumi, peppers and tomato over the plate. Decorate with some of the oregano leaves. Season with black pepper and salt. Drizzle some olive oil and white wine vinegar over the salad.
5. A perfect salad to serve with grilled chicken or fish!
From recipe booklet Roast Greek (recipe by Linnea Seidel on Linneasskafferi.se)
- Share this recipe