Discover more than 300 great dishes
Appetizer salad with grilloumi, strawberries, basil and honey oil
- 1 pkg Fontana Grilloumi
- 1 tsp Fontana olive oil Kreta
- 0.5 l strawberries
- 0.5 pot fresh basil
- 2 tsp fliquid honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut the grilloumi in large cubes. Brush with some olive oil and roast in aluminum foil until cheese has a nice golden brown color.
2. Slice the strawberries and distribute them along with basil on four plates. Top with the grilloumi.
3. Mix the olive oil and honey, drizzle it over the salad. Finish with some pepper. The salad is well suited to serve as a starter, but also as an accessory to a piece of grilled meat or chicken.
From recipe booklet Roast Greek (recipe by Lina Abrahamsson on Matsaklart.se)
- Share this recipe